AVS Römer is a leading manufacturer of technically high-quality customized valves, fittings and sensors for fluid technology. From the idea to series production.
Hall 2 / A 2014
AVS Römer GmbH & Co. KG develops and produces components for connecting hoses and pipes or for conveying, distributing and controlling gaseous and liquid media. These include push-in, push-on, screw connections, solenoid valves and sensors. The company is characterised above all by very high-quality special solutions, which are manufactured according to customer requirements - even in very small quantities. The products are used, for example, in mechanical and plant engineering, in automatic machines for the food industry, in telecommunications technology, in medical and laboratory technology, in water treatment or in heating and cooling systems. Our customers are from Europe, the USA and Asia.
The company was founded in 1970 and has its new headquarters in Grafenau/ Germany since 2016. In addition, there is a further production site in Langenberg/ Germany. The companies AVS G. Römer AG in Biel/ Switzerland and AVS Römer Engineering GmbH & Co. KG in Eging am See/ Germany also belong to AVS Römer.
Thanks to the high level of vertical integration of production, AVS Römer is the right partner for customised solutions, such as:
• ELSA screw-in fittings for tubes with inch dimensions
• FDA-compliant fittings, for pressures up to 20 bar and temperatures up to 140 °C
• Fittings with metric-thread connections
• Fittings, 100 % tightness tested for liquid media
• Distribution blocks with different ELSA or threaded connections
• Function fittings, eg with integrated filter or thermal sensors
• Flow and check valves with FDA-compliant design
• Valve clusters with various operations and switching types, with considerableadvantages due to the structural integration of various valve types in multifunctionblocks, with sensors as required.
”AVS RÖMER,YOUR SPECIALIST FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS!“
AVS G. Römer Schweiz AGLängfeldweg 99Ch. du Long-Champ 99CH-2504 Biel/Bienne
Area Sales Manager
Get better recommendations and receive news in your personal newsletter.
To use this functionality, you need to be logged in
On Swiss Medtech Expo 2021 you are using your Medtech.plus account
You are creating a Medtech.plus account for Swiss Medtech Expo 2021
We'll send you an email containing a direct access link.
You have been logged in.
In order for you to get in touch, we will forward the following information to this provider:
We'll be suggesting suitable topics, exhibitors, articles, program items and further information.