SHAWPAK - The Revolutionary Thermoformed Packaging Solution
The SHAWPAK is a revolutionary machine that offers a unique thermoforming solution for your packaging needs. In the smallest of spaces, one person operates the machine or the products are loaded and packaged online by a robot directly into the packaging.
The SHAWPAK distinguishes itself as follows:
- It has a servo indexing drum compared to the conventional linear machine design.
- The mould insert is inserted into the format drum, allowing the machine to pack a wide variety of products easily and in a minimum of space.
- Suitable for the production of blister packs, rigid film packs and soft film packs.
- Applications for use in the medical, industrial and food sectors.
- Foil printing system mounted directly on the machine.
- Manual loading or fully automatic with loading robot.
- Smallest possible design in dimensions LxWxH 1340x855x975mm to 1465x1250x1035mm.
- Film widths from 220mm up to 620mm.
- Packing lengths up to 250mm, packing widths up to 620mm, packing depths up to 100mm.
- Optimum packaging performance of up to 25 packs/minute or 1,500 packs/hour or 12,000 packs/layer.